Tuesday, November 1, 2011

What I’m Excited For

November is here and boy did this year go by fast!  Now that the candy has been passed out and the Halloween decorations are packed away, it’s time to start preparing for the Holiday Season 2011. 

Typically November is the month where we give thanks for everything blessed upon us – home, job, family, friends, good fortune, etc.  This November has me very excited about a few things as it is shaping up to be a good month….FASHION WISE!  So before I start giving thanks for what I have, let me share with you a few things I'm excited for!



Today, The Limited launched it new plus size line Eloquii, which offers the same trendy and professional clothing found at The Limited but in sizes 14-24.   Items range in prices from $29.20 shirts to $148.00 dresses.  Currently, Eloquii is only a virtual store but plans for standalone stores are scheduled to open in late 2012.  To check out items from Eloquii, visit their website at http://www.eloquii.com/.




Last week, Eddy & Bri opened the virtual doors to its online boutique which offers trendy, fashion-forward clothing in sizes 1x-3x.  On November 15th, the store will launch its extended size line in sizes 4x-6x.  I have come across so many pieces on the site that I am DYING to have.  What’s so great about Eddy & Bri is that the clothes are affordable.  No breaking the bank for a fly outfit here!  Can you say Recessionista? Check out what Eddy & Bri has to offer at its virtual store at http://www.eddyandbri.com/.



Years ago, as I started building my bag collection, I coveted a red leather Versus (by Versace) tote bag.  Back then, I wouldn’t dream of paying more than $200 for a bag.  So at that time the tote bag was never meant to be.  Since then, I have built quite a collection of handbags but never added anything Versace to my collection.  I now have plans to change that...BIG plans as Versace is launching its economic downturn friendly line Versace for H&M on November 17th.  The 90-piece line will offer many items from clothing, shoes, bags, scarves, undies, and houseware, all at "reasonable" prices.  For now, check out http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/25/versace-for-hm-retail-pri_n_1031418.html for a sneak peak and price preview, and on November 17th, stop in at any H&M store or online at http://www.hm.com/us/ to purchase from this collection.

Happy Shopping ~The Plus Size Shopaholic~ Muah!

1 comment: