Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leaping With Excitement: What I’m Excited For 2.0

It’s the day that only comes once every four years - February 29th, and what better day to share what has me leaping in excitement!


If you read “What I’m Excited For” from November 2011 then you know something good this way  comes!

Is anyone else excited for Spring?  I sure am and I’ve already started picking up a few pieces for the warmer weather, but I’ll do a separate post on my Spring 2012 picks.

A few weeks ago, by happenstance, I found out that plus size retailer Fashion To Figure opened a store in my area.



Welcome Fashion To Figure to the Mall at Prince Georges!

Although I do a lot of online shopping, nothing gives me a thrill like snatching an item off a rack or shelf and the sound of the cash register ringing up my purchases.  What can I say, I like instant gratification?  

If you’re not located near one of Fashion to Figure’s actual stores, you can always check them out online at http://www.fashiontofigure.com.


Ok, so it’s no secret that I LVoe to shop, more importantly, I LVoe finding NEW places to shop.  The other thing that has me on pins & needles is the opening Majesty’s Closet.  This online boutique will open it’s virtual doors on March 31, 2012.  



Majesty’s Closet is owned by T.V. personality Tionna Smalls and her sister.  The boutique is set to offer trendy plus size items in sizes 12-28 and I LVoe their store’s motto - “We dress better than our size 4 friends.”  Yup, we sure do. 

Be front and center with your fingers on your mouse clicker when the store opens at the end of March.  You can shop til you drop on their site http://www.majestyscloset.com.

Happy Leap Day and Happy Shopping  ~The Plus Size Shopaholic~ Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment