Saturday, July 30, 2011

All That Glitters!

My Nail Tech will tell you that I LVoe glitter, sparkles, more glitter, bedazzle, lots of glitter, bling, oh and did I say GLITTER! 

It all started when OPI released their Alice In Wonderland Collection in the winter of 2009 with the wonderful color Mad As A Hatter with glittery flecks of pink, gold, and black.  Then, in the winter of 2010, OPI released the Burlesque/Holiday collection, which featured the amazing Bring On The Bling.

And now, OPI has done it again with the Miss Universe Collection featuring my current nail color Crown Me Already, a silver glittery polish.



Clearly, those aren’t my fingers, but the swatch blog offered a better shot than I could, and honestly, pics do this color no justice.  It is gorgeous! Note the different sizes of the glitter flecks. <3  This polish is absolutely magical. 

My nails are below...



We decided to add two colorful abstract designs for POP! My nails are MAY-JAH! I’ve received so many compliments in the past 48 hours since they have been done.  Again, pics do this polish no justice! I say, this may be Tia’s finest work ever. My Nail Tech ROCK!

To pick up this fantastic color, purchase anywhere OPI polish is carried. Also, check out www.opi.com to view other colors from the Miss Universe Collection.  Currently, this polish retails for around $8.00, depending on where you purchase.

To get your nails all fancy, fly, and did contact my Nail Tech, Tia Johnson, located inside Technicolor Salon & Spa in The Boulevard Shopping Center at 820 Capital Centre Boulevard, Largo, Maryland 20774 on (301) 793-4862. Tell her Tanya sent ya!

Happy Shopping ~ The Plus Size Shopaholic ~ Muah!

1 comment: